Title: Field Survey Crew/Party Chief
Must have at least 5 to 7 years of experience as a party chief. Florida experience is a must. Also, experience doing different types of surveys is required, such as: boundary, TOPO and construction lay-out. Qualified candidates must have mastered good field note taking, managing a crew, running the equipment and training newer staff. Must have experience with the following equipment: TDS software, Ranger, Leica, Total Station and Tremble GPS. Successful candidates will have strong all around survey fundamentals.
Locates and determines portion of earth's surface by planning, conducting, and recording field data for a diverse range of surveys.
* Run survey crew for a wide range of clients and diverse projects such as, topographic, ALTA, boundary, construction, etc.
* Locates and determines land by measuring and calculating points, elevations, lines, angles, areas, and contours; contributing information to and from software and hardware used by K&S Survey & Mapping Department.
* Records survey by preparing notes, records, drawings; and applicable field equipment/hardware and software systems.
* Completes projects in a timely, efficient and effective manner with deadlines and budgets in mind.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.