Title: Public Information Specialist
Keith and Schnars is seeking a seasoned public information and outreach specialist with at least 5 years of experience in the following areas:
1. Client Liaison - Serve as direct contact for the firm and our client, acting as the source for project-related information on highway design projects in Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties.
2. Community Liaison: Previous and relevant experience with the development of Community Awareness Plans. Must be an effective communicator with the public at large via phone, email, during public presentations and one-on-one. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a must.
3. Solid writing, editing and database management skills required with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. This position requires the preparation of materials daily, on a variety of different projects and topics.
4. Must have support role media skills in responding to on camera interviews as well as written responses as needed.
5. Execute additional duties relevant to the position.
If you have these skills and would like a challenging career with an industry leader for consulting work in Florida, we would like to speak to you! Please contact Jody Ostendorf at (954) 776-1616 for a confidential interview.